Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What I'm thankful for

I am thankful for many things and in an effort to narrow it down to just 1 a day: I will start with that I am thankful for my DH. Even though we don't always see eye to eye, and we are complete opposites I love him and know that he loves me. After 12 years together we many ups and downs we're still going strong and know that we will be together forever.

Update: my son is doing better! He's still on meds but is improving nicely. I took him back to Dr yesterday b/c I was unsure, but Dr said he was ok to return to school. Bad of me I know I didn't tell the school what he had. Dr said as long as the 1 sore was covered and he left it alone he wouldn't be any more contagious than the next kid. I was glad to hear that b/c I don't have anyone to watch him while I work.

Oh & on a sad note AF started Sunday! :( I kinda knew from the start that I wouldn't be lucky this month. I am undecided if I'll try this next cycle. I should be Oing around thanksgiving or that wkend and I have to work. So I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Glad your son is doing better.

Sooo sorry about AF. ((((HUGS)))) I'd take her in a second if I could for you.

2momswithaplan said...

I'm sorry to hear about AF showing but happy to hear your son is doing better. Good Luck on your next cycle!