Sunday, November 9, 2008

So I've already warned you

that my life is sometimes crazy. My step-daughter has been in county jail for 40 days now, and she's looking at another 7 months. We get the periodic letter from her and after reading them I get so angry with her. She repeatedly states "it's not bad in here". We have hoped and prayed that she would have a "wake up" call but that doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon. She recently stole a purse and other items from the local amusement park. She might get several felonies from her actions and yet she admits no guilt or responsiblity. Repeatedly says it's no big deal, it was only $60!!! Uggg at times me makes me sick. She has no respect for anyone or their possessions. She thinks she can just mooch off everyone she meets and that's the most she expects out of life. We have tried our best to show her work ethic, respect, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Sorry to be so negative.

No comments: