Thursday, November 13, 2008

Drinking my Water

I posted once before that I was trying to drink all my daily water and eat healthier. Well, I've stuck with drinking water but that healthy eating part is gonna have to wait. LOL Before I was never a water drinker. Hated the taste and the fact I would live my life in the bathroom was enough to keep me away. But I must say it's been 3-4wks now and it's gotten so much easier to just fill up a glass, drink it and do it again and again! The bathroom trips have leveled off, I go about the same amt of times as before I just have a lot more coming out now. lol The biggest bonus I could see this month was I'm sure it was the water that increased my CM. Normally I have 1 to 1.5 days of EWCM, this month I had about 5 days of water/EWCM. Much better than before. Oh and even better between working now and drinking my water I have lost about 10-15 lbs!!! I just love the fact that my clothes aren't as tight on me and I've gone down almost 2 sizes. I had let myself get into a size 15 (loose on me) and now I am very close to needing a 12!! I don't think I've been that size since high school. Very exciting stuff.

Did you know that the majority of people walk around in a state of dehydration! Crazy huh. But between coffee, soda and everything else people don't crab water anymore. Before the most fluid intake I ever had was 2 cups coffee daily. I hope I encourage at least 1 person to start drinking water.

No comments: