Sunday, November 30, 2008

So So Thanksgiving

This was not one of my best Holidays, which is sad b/c I LOVE Thanksgiving. Wednesday I send DS to my mom's house, and Wed night we had some friends over. But Thursday I had to work and by Friday me and DH were having a misunderstanding so even though I cooked a good dinner, dressed up nice and had friends over it was really just a bummer of a day! Timing this month for AI wasn't the best due to Holiday and both mine and donors schedule. We AI'ed late Wed night but pretty sure I didn't O until mid-morning on Saturday. So with timing not the best and a general yucky mood I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle. And if this IS a BFN, then O time will be around x-mas; if that holds true then I will NOT be trying in December. Which I'm OK with b/c I truely dislike christmas time.

DS comes home today. It was a nice reprieve from the constraints of children. By that I mean, I could just pick up and go, I could have a cold beer and not feel guilty, I could have a little more freedom. Don't get me wrong; it was nice, but I missed him terribly.

What I'm thankful for today is that even though it snowed it didn't stick around too long!!

3 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

I'm sorry to hear things didn't go as planned. I hope this is your BFP cycle even though timing wasn't all that great.

Tina said...

Hope your doing well...

twondra said...

I'm so sorry your Thanksgiving wasn't so good. :( I hope you get a surprise BFP. :)