Monday, November 3, 2008

HodgePodge

Warning: this will be a rather hodge podge kind of post. So please forgive me. Timing this month has been good with AI. I believe I'm O'ing today, so with fresh AI Friday night and Sunday night should be good. I'm positive but after last months heartache it's hard to get too excited. I just keep thinking, last month worked and I've done everything basically the same so we shall see. I'm starting prog cream tomorrow. Hoping it's strong enough to make a difference. If I get a +, then I'm hightailing my hinie into Dr's office and demanding a beta and prog test. I'm unsure if I should keep drinking my tea during tww. I've heard contradictory things about vitex, can't seem to find a good answer on if it should be taken while pg or not. See if I can't dig something up online today.

Something new today, I'm meeting a fellow blogger for coffee. I'm not the best at making new friends. I've always been on the shy side and have a hard time branching out of my comfort zone.

We found out the other day that our friends 19yr old daughter is about 2 months pg. I'm worried for her and baby since she has been going down rough road in life by doing drugs. I'm not for sure when was the last time she used or not. I hope to talk to her about "growing up" and doing what's right for this baby. I'm not too hopeful that she will be able to put this baby first in her life and start making better life decisions. I picture her dumping this baby on her grandparents and her skipping out. But who knows she might surprise us. It was also very hard to hear that she has achieved unwillingly and unknowingly what I've only been able to dream about. It's in those moments that I have my own little pity party and think how unfair life is!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Hey ! I was trying to find your # but it got deleted.. Im going to have to reschedule Coffee I am trying to get thigns ready for my daughters birthday and I seem to be running out of time... Im so sorry I really wanted to meet today. can we do it another day...email me...

2momswithaplan said...

I know how you feel. My friend's daughter who is 20 just aborted her 2nd child. She is a heavy drug user and drinker. Apparently she doesn't know how to use a condom. This bothered me sooooo much when I found out that she was pregnant and about to terminate the pregnancy. I couldn't even listen to my friend talk about it... it would upset me too much. With all the women out there dreaming of having a child of their own, why can this girl get pregnant without issues?? Life isn't fair sometimes, but I feel everything happens for a reason.

I'm happy to hear that you are trying again. Good Luck and I hope this one stickss!

Tina said...

We are going to get you out of your comfort zone and have coffee very soon... Im sorry I had to cancel today.. My treat when we get together! Have a blessed night..