Monday, November 24, 2008

clothes shopping

So Saturday I went clothes shoppin! I haven't bought clothes in a long time an I was super excited b/c I'm in a smaller size! Yah. I spent a small fortune but felt so good I didn't really care. I'm in Love w/Maurice's, and the customer service was great. the sales girl was awesome, she ran around that whole store and found every Long pant there was, in 2 diff sizes even since I've lost a little and not sure what size fits best. I bought 3 pants, 3 shirts and 1 sweater. there were several other sweaters I wanted but had to resist since as mentioned before the total was already at a small fortune. told dh that for xmas a gift card there would be perfect.

****thankful for the sun shinning today!******

1 comment:

twondra said...

Glad you had some fun. :)