Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shipping my son

off to Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. I have to work and am cooking a dinner on Friday but when I asked DS if he wanted to stay home with me and dad or go to grandma's house well of course I lost out. It was to be expected. He has a lot of fun down there and it's the only time to see some of the family. So looks like he'll go down Wed and then be picked up Sunday. I guess it will be a nice break for me and DH.

**What I am thankful for today-a good job in this uncertain economy!**

2 comments:

onemorebaby said...

I had to laugh when I saw the title of your post. I thought, hmmm... fed ex or ups? Your right about the job, any job in this enviroment is something to be thankful for!

twondra said...

I hope your son has fun, but I'm sure that will be hard for you. :(

I'm thankful for my job, too. :) It's nice to have one.