Monday, March 30, 2009

Update on me

So I'm at 18dpo today. Still no real symptoms. Basically my nipples are more sensitive, and I've been waking up early to pee and then can't go back to sleep. That last 1 is sooo not me, I hate early mornings and love to sleep in. With my history of early m/c having no symptoms is very hard not to freak out and worry all the time. I'm just trying to enjoy this and not stress. I need to call Dr office this am to schedule my ultrasound on the 6th. I'm so super nervous about seeing more than 1 in there. I keep thinking: twins would be ok, I could deal with that; but the thought of triplets about sends me over the edge! Totally freaks me out. So this first scan will help ease my mind a little.

The 1 thing that has me really stressed is that tomorrow my step-daughter gets out of jail again. This time she's been in just shy of 3months. Since I wrote a very to the point letter about her stealing and us not agreeing with that, she hasn't wrote us back. She did call on our Anniversary, I wasn't home to speak with her but DH did and it's so hard to know if she's telling you the truth or not. She might be moving in with some chick she met in jail and supposedly watching her kids! But again that's what she did last time and her and the lady ran around and stole from everyone. And I figure anyone she's hooking up with in jail is probably not the best influence. But the main reason I'm stressed is that you can trust her as far as you can throw her! It's back to locking everything up again: the shed, house, DS four wheeler, cars; everything. And if she comes to visit you practically have to pat her down everytime she leaves a room to see what she's stuffed in her pockets. She's to go back to court on the 10th, we'll see if she goes. More often than not she chooses to run until she's caught, that way she can "have fun" until then. The girl's pretty messed up and I just keeping 1 day she'll "grow up" and change the course of her life, but as more and more time goes by I realize that might never happen.

No comments: