Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CD 6

No symptoms to report. I'm experiencing some slight side effects from the progesterone: sleepiness and leg cramps. Luckily the cramps aren't that bad, just every once in awhile. CD 12 would be Tuesday-my day off so I'm hoping that I'll get my BFP that day. That would be the day AF would typically show, but as we know she won't be visiting again for awhile right!!! A girl's got to stay positive.

Yesterday was an awful day for me. I woke up around 4am with awful stomach cramps, bloating and then the diarreah started. I didn't have much in the way of meds, I finally found some tums and immodeum ad. I did hurl once and then started to feel better. I felt well enough to go to work, luckily I don't have to be there until 11:30 so had enough time to recuperate. Although it was tough, I struggled through work; I was so tired while still having some stomach cramping.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Hope you feel better soon!!