Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just a feeling

It's hard to explain but the cycle of my BFP in October (early m/c) from very early on in cycle "I just knew it would work" I can't explain why, I just had this feeling. Even on 10dpo when I woke up with cramps, bloating and upset stomach; all signs of AF and with a Negative pg test I still just had this feeling. Every day I tested and it was negative but I just had a feeling, with no pg symptoms. Finally on 13dpo the test was Positive, just like I knew it would be.

Well even though that cycle didn't work out for us, I've stayed positive. This cycle I've had the same feeling. Perhaps it's just that I trust the Dr so much, but I haven't stressed or overanalyzed everything it's been the most relaxing cycle yet. With the way my cycle lined up with our anniversary and Dh's bday, I just knew we should go ahead with Dr ast. We were going to try 1 last month at home, but something was telling me to go with the Dr. And so at very last minute we arranged for the AI, and I've just had a positive feeling ever since.

So I went ahead and tested yesterday, and when it came back positive I was on the moon. Now this limbo time until Friday's repeat test is driving me bonkers! I still have that feeling but I'm doubting myself. The thing I hate the most is having hope about something, "getting that thing" and then having it taken away. I'm much better with just hoping and wishing, and if it happens it happens but I'm not crushed. Does that make sense? So until Friday ladies. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Tina said...

POSITIVE?????? thats wonderful news... Its going to work out just have faith! I am over the moon for you.... Cant wait for your beta!

twondra said...

WOW!!! I hope you get good news on Friday!!

Natalie, Heather & Aiden said...

I know what you mean, about just having that "feeling". I did too and suer enough it came up that way. Mine was also a BFP from Dr Asst IUI and I felt it took a lot of the stress away and let me really focus on the task at hand :) I hope this is it for you

Jennifer said...

For all of my cycles that worked I was the same way. I just knew, before I actually "knew"...I'm hoping this is it for you as well!