Thursday, March 5, 2009

clom.id

Dr apt the other day was pretty routine. Ultrasound (lovely vag kind) to look at uterus and ovaries. I'm taking clomid cd4-9 and I'm to come back on the 11th which will be CD12. I typically O on day 14/15 so it will be interesting how this affects me. No real side effects so far. First 2 days I had a mild headache smack dap in the middle of my forehead but that has gotten better. I should be getting the trigger shot by mail soon and I'm to bring that in case he decides I'm ready for it. I've decided to do this 1 last month at home with frozen and possibly from my fresh donor too. If this month is a bust then I'll move onto him doing the AI. I'm hopeful so keep your fingers crossed.

Side note: it's snowing again! It's been so nice here the last couple of days, but I kinda knew better. I mean it is N Idaho and I don't believe winter is over quite yet.

No comments: