Friday, March 6, 2009

Meds on their way

So my trigger shot has been ordered. The Dr called it into some mail order company, I've never done that before but what ever works. Before insurance it's $45, but I'm hoping insurance covers at least part of that. With the Clomid it only paid $5, so it was $25 for me. Any way that should be here Monday, Ultrasound on Wednesday and we'll see if I'm ready for the shot or not. I'm hoping I'm ready by then since I have Thursday and Friday off so that would help with the insems and stress on timing.

Update: clomid has been giving me mild headaches, not a big deal. Well last night was the first time that I experienced the dreaded "over heating". I was so hot last night I thought about turning on the fan, but in the end I simply stripped down and was able to eventually fall asleep. 2 more days of clomid; grow eggies, grow.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Good Luck! :)

twondra said...

Good luck! Thinking of you!!