Sunday, March 8, 2009

Change of Plans?

Ok so I was all set to do 1 last at home AI. I felt good about that with the added meds and monitoring from Dr to help with timing. That is until DH asked "why not just have him do it that way you know it's done right?" Well gee I don't know. So it got me to thinking. At the last minute my work schedule has opened up so I have 4 days off that conincides with my O window! Maybe it's a sign that all is lining up and I should have the Dr do the AI?? Looks like first thing Monday morn I will be calling NW and seeing if it's too late to change my order. I don't think it ships out til tuesday so I "should" have time. If I'm able to do that then I'll give the Dr a call and make the arrangements. I'm already set for an Ultrasound on Wed to check on follies and I figure that I should O thursday/friday unless the Clomid messed me up.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Thinking of you!!! Good luck!!!