Thursday, March 26, 2009

Different Test

and it still reads PREGNANT!!!! I bought the ept digital last night and used it first thing this am. According to peeonastick these tests are to be LESS sensitive, reading 50mIU instead of the typical 25. I figure my beta of 33 by now would have doubled therefore giving me the + test. That hopefully proves that it wasn't the shot still in my system on Tuesday. I'm still in shock and not quite beliving it yet. Not until I get tomorrows results confirming beta went up! And then for the next couple of weeks worrying that it won't stick. I've never gotten past the 6wk mark so I won't completly relax for awhile.

2 comments:

twondra said...

AWESOME girl!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!

2momswithaplan said...

I am just so happy for you. Keep the faith that this one will stick and grow. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Try to relax and enjoy being pregnant! :)