Friday, March 13, 2009

Officially in the TWW

Ok so yesterday AI went great. We had it done around 2pm, so 28 hours after trigger shot. I felt strong O pains all day with the most last night. I'm thinking I O'd around 11 pm or so. Today I went into Dr's for 1 last ultrasound to confirm O and sure enough all 3 follies ruptured!!!!! Triplets, wouldn't that be a hoot. Anyways he prescribed progesterone vag starting tomorrow. If no AF by day 15 come in for pg test. I keep telling him "first times the charm dr". I just feel lucky this month, I mean the way O time fell around my anniversary, dh bday and I managed to get 4 days off so no stress around AI time. I'm feeling pretty positive.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Thats great news Im praying for you girl... Heres to Triplets :)

twondra said...

Good luck! I hope this is your month!!