Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where has the time gone

Here I am 31 1/2 yrs old and still have not concieved. It's hard to think that as a young 23yr old I figured that my bf and I would immediately get pg and life would be good/normal. Well after that initial yr of trying things went kinda asqew. Maybe I should be happy with the DS we have, be happy with only 1 child; but I just can't let this go. From a very early age I knew I wanted children. In a crowd of people I'm always the one that ignores the grownups and plays with the kids (have always done this). Over the years we've been able to try only sporatically, for 1 reason or another. For a time I simply put it out of my head, I didn't even concider it, I couldn't. But now it's this drive in me, I'm not going to put it off any longer. If it's within our grasp I will do this. Some how some way I will make it work. I'm still hoping to make it a short journey though, I hope that it's something simple, something fixable like a prog shortage that is corrected within the first month of Dr AI. Now wouldn't that be nice.

Side note here: received my fertility tea last night and I brewed some up. The plan is to drink 1 cup in am, 1 cup in pm every day. The book says it may take 2-3 months for tea to help regulate cycle. In that time I'm hoping to see a lengthening in my cycle, if I don't then I will be at Dr by that time. So bottom's up!

1 comment:

twondra said...

I remember 2-1/2 years ago at my surprise 30th b-day when I saw kids running around. I thought for sure I'd be pregnant by the time I was 31 and if not, for sure at least be pregnant by the time I was 32 if not have a baby. Now, I'm possibly not going to be pregnant when I'm 33. It just doesn't seem possible. I always thought I would have 4 kids....that would be a miracle right now. I'm thinking of you!! :) so sorry I went on and on and venting so much. :(