Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh I had a good laugh yesterday

This lady I work with got a picture message on her phone yesterday. And she thought it was a harmless halloween picture and forwarded it off to about 20 people. Well awhile later a guy calls wanting to know who sent this dirty picture to his wife. She was confused and said she sent off a halloween 1 and he told her she better look again. Well she's all upset and I told her to let me see, maybe it wasn't that bad. I open up the phone and it looks like this "white background, (man's white shirt),down lower is the mask off Scary Movie and off to the both sides is tan" Well what she thought was the "tongue" of the mask moving around WAS NOT a tongue!! The mask was in the crotch of a guy-and you can use your imagination to figure out what it really was!! Oh boy did I laugh so hard I was crying and my stomach hurt. I felt really bad for her, but it was so funny what happened I kept giggling about it all night!!

No comments: