Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What if's

Nerves. Stress. Those are just some of the things I'm feeling as O time approaches. I'm excited that I'm trying again, to have the Potential of a + is overpowering. But at same time I'm nervous, What if it works only to end in chemical again. What if it doesn't work. What if it does and I'm able to carry it. The what if's are driving me crazy.!! So today I'm glad I'm working so the What if's don't have time to completely drive me over the edge. But watch out come Friday, my day off plus that much closer to O I'll be a basketcase.

Side note: after mc I re-read all my ttc books, ordered a new one off Amazon and requested several from the library. So soon I'm going to do brief book reports on them all in an effort to save someone else from having to read them all. lol As some are good and others I'm amazed they even got published.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Those what if's will drive you nuts, won't they? :) As hard as it might be, I've taken the "if it's meant to be, it'll happen" approach. Some days it's impossible. Other days it gives me strength and hope.

Good luck!!!