Wednesday, October 22, 2008

To tell or Not to tell that is the question

So on Monday when I started mc, I was so upset and freaked out at work I convinced them I was sick-gonna throw up and they let me leave. I felt bad for lying yet I knew I couldn't make it through work, yet couldn't tell them the truth. Everyone I work with is super nice and I know they will ALL ask me if I'm better, & what not. I'm debating on weather or not to tell them what really happened. As some of us know mc has this sort of stigma attatched to it that you're supposed to handle this privately and I normally keep everything to myself. But for some Crazy reason I Need to tell them, I want to talk about it while the same time I Don't. Does that make sense?

It's just that this mc is so much harder on me. The first time DS was younger and I was younger lol and I could sweep it under the carpet easier and be happy with what I had. Now I'm becoming obsessed with ttc and figuring this whole mc thing out.

No comments: