Monday, February 23, 2009

A productive day

Today was my day off and instead of running tons of errands and shopping I decided to stay home to clean and bake. I made an apple crisp with all the apples that no one was eating! I almost burnt it but it still tastes good. I also made "english muffin bread". This is so easy to make, tastes just like an english muffin and best of all there's no kneading involved. After that I proceeded to re-arrange my living room, clean the kitchen and our bedroom and do all the laundry. The only thing I didn't have the energy to tackle was our DS's bedroom. What a mess that is. Everytime I had to add the the pile it gave me quivers, but couldn't convince myself to clean it. If I would have started that I would have been throwing things away, and giving a lot to the Goodwill and when I'm in one of those moods he ends up missing a lot of his toys. lol So for now I settled with just shutting the door.

As for TTC I'm estimating that CD3 will be friday or saturday and will go in for more testing then.

No comments: