Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NW Shipping

Agg So I finally got THE email today. yeah I'm approved to be a client again, but at the bottom of the email it states that I live in a FedEx extended service area (?) and therefore I can't have the dewar shipped to my house! I'll have to use a fed ex facility-not a fed ex kinko's or any other contracting facilities!! I've emailed them back asking why that is since I only live about 1 hour away and not way out in the sticks. I just don't understand what my $130 shipping fee would be going to if I have to drive into town every time to pick it up/drop it off. How inconvienient and possibly embarrassing! I'm hoping to resolve this some how and get it to my door, we'll see. :(

3 comments:

onemorebaby said...

Yikes! Good luck! When I started back in 05 with NW they were with dhl, which didn't deliver to my area. I ended up using a different bank which used Fed-Ex. Funny how things come full-circle. Anyhow... good luck!

Tina said...

they are decrete so I wouldnt worry to much.. the fedex place is on Kathleen in CDA not to far!

twondra said...

Hope you get it resolved!