Monday, February 16, 2009

Dr apt set for Friday

So the great Dr P has reviewed my records and an initial apt is set for this Friday! I'm super excited it didn't take forever. Plus it will be before AF so if he should want tests done it will be good timing for next cycle. I'm super nervous thou since I prefer a Femal Dr and I've never had a guy dr before. Silly I know but it's still a little uncomfortable for me. But heck I'm willing to do anything to get this journey going.

I need to hurry and resubmit my paperwork for NW. It's been so long I guess I was closed out :( Plus there's been a lot of talk of how they've been dening more people as clients with no explanation so of course that has me worried.

The best part of all this is I've already talked to my husband and told him I want to be able to use all of our tax refund for this TTC process! So I'm super excited to know that we have the $$ to get this done (hopefully).

1 comment:

2momswithaplan said...

Lots of luck to you! I hope your app with NW goes through and you don't run into any issues.