Wednesday, February 25, 2009

After many emails

I finally gave up and called FedEx myself and they said there should be no problem delivering to my house. Yeah so I called NW and talked to the guy on the phone, he double checked and said he didn't see a problem for shipping it to my house either! So the girl on the emails doesn't know what she's talking about and it's always better to talk to someone directly rather than exchanging a million emails and still not getting the answers you want.

I'm torn on weather to order this month or not. I believe the Dr is doing this next cycle as medicated but no AI. So I'm thinking I'll do it at home, but then again maybe that's a waste of my $$ since the frozen has yet to work for me doing it myself. Or I could do a fresh cycle since my friend is still in town. Most likely that is the route I'll take since he's worked for me in the past, and if it does work then I'll already have the prog and monitoring from the Dr.

Should have AF tomorrow. sucks b/c we're going to the Brad Pa.isley concert tomorrow night and the first day of my cycle is the worst with lots of cramps, back ache and a little nausea.

No comments: