Monday, December 29, 2008

Well it's snowing again

The snow doesn't really bother me. I'm not one of those that gets all freaked out, and I can def drive in the stuff so I actually like to sit back and watch it snow. And it helps tremendously to know that every time it snows Chuck can go out and make tons of $$. This winter he is also plowing drivways after work. So I say let it snow, let it snow.

Today is my day off, with no child, and I plan on making a day of it. I wish I had more days off when DS is gone, but I'll make do with the 2 I do have. I'm hoping to find some after Christmas sales. I'm looking to buy xmas decoractions, next years winter coats, boots etc and basically anything else that is a good deal. I'll let you know what I find.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Its pretty but it drives me nuts! I am so tired of shoveling snow I am buying a Snow blower for next year,,,Hope your hubby makes lots of money....:)