Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quick Update

Ok, so I am 9dpo and feeling nothing. Really feeling like this months a bust. But will keep positive until AF shows her ugly head.

My lovely step-daughter goes to court tomorrow. She's now been in jail over 60 days!! And according to her: it's nothing, no big deal. Not sure what will happen to her, I have to work so will have to call the jail in the afternoon to find out if they released her out on probation again or sent her packing for the rest of her time: 6 months! Plus sounds like she'll have some new charges soon, the paperwork is already in front of the prosecutor and will be just a matter of time before she's officially charged with theft.

We put up our christmas tree sunday. I am in desperate need of new decorations, but we made it work and DS is happy. He wakes up before me and turns the lights on, he likes them to twinkle. He has his first christmas program on thursday. Super excited for that. His class will sign 2 songs. I will try to post a video but no promises since I'm not that tech savy.

Only 15 days till christmas eve! Yikes.

1 comment:

twondra said...

I hope you get a surprise this month sweetie!

Hope things work out with your stepdaughter.