Friday, December 26, 2008

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy

It's been for ever since I posted. My life has kinda been hectic and crazy. As I posted before, my stepdaughter got out of jail and it seems like every day since then there has been 1 thing or another. We really don't know what to do with her. Truely we have just about given up on her. She is a true cleptomaniac (sp), she can't keep her hands to herself. She seems to steal everything around her. You would think a person who just got out of jail, who's still on probation would stay out of trouble. But I guess this is just ingrained in her. It's pretty bad when you don't trust your own daughter and you feel like patting her down every time she leaves your house.

Boy sure wish I was trying this month. I had a + opk on Tuesday morning, with really strong O pains on Christmas Eve night! Bummer only if I had some sperm around I could have made a baby on Christmas. Not sure when I'll be trying again. I kinda slacked off and haven't followed up with finding out what my insurance will or won't cover. But thinking that I'll just go to Dr and see what he says and pay if I have to.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Ours was pretty good. Now we're just sitting back and watching it snow everyday.

No comments: