Friday, December 12, 2008

Well AF showed right on time

As I expected AF showed her ugly face right on time this cycle. I did hope the B12 would lengthen my cycle, but not yet. It may have strengthened my uterine lining though. Normally I have a lite cycle, but so far it's been heavier than normal. I'm not complaining, b/c I think I have 2 problems: shorter lp and possible thin uterine lining.

This may be TMI but what does it mean when AF has Major clots? Once in awhile I will have some smaller clots with AF, but this morning while showering I had 2 bigger ones pass. It was kinda gross and I was wondering why that happens. Is it that the B12 worked and thats all, or does that indicate a problem of some sort? If anyone has any idea please let me know.

1 comment:

twondra said...

SO sorry about AF. :( I'm not sure about the big clots. I've had bigger clots after I wake up in the morning and I had them when I had an early m/c, but other than that, I don't. I'm sorry...I wasn't much help. :( Hope you get answers!