Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Progressing nicely

So sorry about not posting sooner. Monday's apt was short and sweet. Scan shows 1 little bean safely where she should be. Although it also showed cysts on both ovaries. The left was quite big, he didn't say exactly but the right is the size of a golf ball and this one was way bigger. This one showed a dark area I guess that means I've already bleed into it once. Weird since I haven't really felt anything and not sure what activiy could have caused that since I haven't done anything streneous. I have another apt for April 23 for a scan. That one will be good since by then a heartbeat should show! Super excited for that one. Still no major symptoms and slowly but surely I've getting over my fear that that means bad things. I have a big family reunion this saturday for Easter. I'm pretty sure I'm going to tell everyone then since I only see most of this family once a year. They will be over the moon. At what point do most tell young children? DS is almost 6 and I know I won't tell him until at least 12 wks, but do you wait until much later? He's been asking for a sibling for awhile, so I'm hoping he likes the news. He understands the whole "pregnancy" word too, his teacher is currently pg and he's excited about that.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. The sun is finally shining around here and I can't wait to get out there on my day off and enjoy it!

No comments: