Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nothing much

Not much going on right now. I told my close relatives over Easter, they of course were all very happy. I go back on the 22nd for another ultrasound. After this 1 I think I'll really start to believe that this is gonna work out. I'm just shy of 7 weeks and still no major symptoms. I was telling my SIL "I wish I did have morning sickness, at least then I'd feel pg". And I think the no symtom thing is what is really causing me to still have doubts. I've been watching that show "I didn't know I was pg." I find it really hard to believe you could go 9 months without knowing, but with no symptoms I can see why some women could go 2-3 months. If I was a young "normal" girl who knew nothing of her cycle I could easily not suspect.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thanks! We transfered two blastocyst one hatched the other was hatching that is why I can test so early is because Im already considered two weeks at transfer. I will have my Beta Friday 7 days after transfer they moved it up because im testing + on HPT's Im thinking both stuck and it just might be twins :) Hope your feeling well....Im feeling ok