Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone

Every year for Easter my mom's mom's side of the family has a huge family reunion, pot luck, and Easter egg hunt. To me it's 1 of the funest things all year. For every person who comes you are to bring 1 dz colored eggs and #'s add up real quick. I'm not sure how many showed yesterday but we had around 850 Eggs!!! Everyone from infants to the golden oldies hunt for eggs. It's major competition, a mad dash to get every egg you can. And I got 13 eggs :( not my best year. Afterwards we all pig out, visit and take lots of pictures. I have lots of memories from these reunions, and I hope it's something my children's children get to experience.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Im definatly jealous. Its hard being away from family during holidays. Even more so when I dont even have my husband.

twondra said...

Sounds like a really good time!