Sunday, April 5, 2009

Misc

Let's see, not a whole lot going on today. DS is coming back from grandma's house, it was a nice break for me. The sun is FINALLY shining around here, it's about time is all I have to say about that. Step-daughter hasn't given us any problems, however she's basically "fallen off the face of the earth" since she hasn't called since she got out. Who knows what kind of trouble she's off getting into. We do worry about her since she's basically homeless, bouncing from couch to couch, but since she doesn't see a problem with that there's nothing much we can do. My Dr's apt is tomorrow. I'm feeling a little more confident about this pg, but will feel so much better after ultrasound (assuming it's all good of course). Wishing I had more symptoms to confirm what's going on in there. Still only symptoms to report is: slightly tender breasts, early am waking for bathroom and that's about it!!! I'm working tomorrow, so won't be able to report until night time on how apt went.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Good luck tomorrow! And AMEN to the sun shinning.....Im in heaven..

twondra said...

I hope everything goes well!