Sunday, January 25, 2009

Possible sign??

Ok I may be looking too much into this, but I'm hoping it's a positive sign. I got a blood nose on friday night, that put me at 4dpo. Well I went and looked back at my chart from my pg cycle. I'd had bloody noses during that cycle too but I couldn't remember the dpo. I was thinking it was later in my cycle, but low and behold I got bloody nose on 5 & 6 dpo! Is this a sign for me? Or the flip side is that I have a head congestion going on with lots of nose blowing. I DO tend to get bloody noses sometimes when I have a cold and have been blowing my nose a lot. But for now I'm trying to look on the + side and hoping this is it.

I've been using the prog cream. I found the individual packets at Super Supplements. I like those a lot better, that way I know I'm getting just the right amount of cream. I've stepped up to using it 3x daily.

I'm thinking by fri/sat I should hopefully have either a sign of +hpt (11/12dpo) or AF will be knocking. I'm praying the witch stays away, if she does I'll be off to hopital lab for blood work!! Followed by Dr apt that's already scheduled for Feb 2. I'll keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

I hope it is a sign!!! I've heard of women having strange things happen on their BFP cycle. Good Luck!

Tina said...

you will love Dr Penny! and as for Silverwood I went the whole summer last year and I was very PG I had a blast it was nice to have a place to go when it was hot.. I had lasses so we went a lot..