Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeling hopeful

So the ONLY symptom I have is: bloody noses. Which is a weird symptom anyways, but after looking back at my m/c cycle I've had the bloody noses on almost the same dpo as that cycle! Weird huh. I NEVER take a pg test, ever. I prefer to wait it out rather than getting my hopes up only to see a -. Well I'm so positive about this cycle that I'm thinking about buying some. But I wouldn't test until 10dpo, which would be Thursday. I have my Dr order for blood work up if I do get a +. Get this, by most pg calanders IF I conceived then my due date would be 10/20/09, which is 1 year to the Day of my M/C! If that's so, then it's def strange how life has a way of working out.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Wow...that is too convenient if you ask me! Good luck! I hope this is it!!!