Sunday, July 19, 2009

Maybe there's just no pregnant women in my town???

I mean that's the feeling I get when I've gone shopping for maternity clothes!! All the major stores have basically NOTHING. Even the dreaded Wal.mart has only 3 shirts and no pants. What's up with that? So with DS and DH out fishing today I headed to the mall. I figured the nicer stores were bound to have some cute clothes right? Wrong! No store in my mall has a maternity section. When I asked the assistant at JCP and she told me that I almost started crying. I was shocked. She told me that I'd have to go to the next city over to their mall. I just wasn't up to that today. So I'm just gonna have to live with my work pants digging into my stomach for 1 more wk until I have a day off, and that's IF I feel up to shopping.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Gotta go to Spokane

Tina said...

No, but people in general are..all over the world I just happen to live in North Idaho.