Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun Day off

Yesterday was my day off and I wasn't quite sure what our plans would be. I struggled with "should I do errand and shopping" or "have a day of fun"? It's really a hard choice at times b/c 1 day off I never get everything done and absolutely nothing done when we do a fun activity. As summer draws to an end I find myself giving in more and more to the idea of funness. So as a surprise I loaded DS up and headed to the local water park. He was super excited. We had tons of fun and couldn't have picked a better day to go since it got close to 100*! Even though I slathered on lots of sunscreen I still got a slight burn on my belly and lower back. I don't think it's bad enough that I'll even peel. And let me just add how much nicer and cleaner this water park was compared to the one we went to 2wks ago!!

****The best part of the night was laying in bed and having the little bean just jumping around. He FINALLY kept it up long enough to get DH and DS to both feel!! I've been feeling him move for some time now, but he's had yet to be consistent enough to have them, so it was a great moment.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Glad you had a good time!!!