Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A month!!

That's how long it's been since I posted!! Wow I've been a bad blogger. I've just not had much energy to do anything extra. I'm lucky if I get the laundry folded and forget putting it away. Pg is going nicely. No major symptoms. Boobs are bigger, I had to go buy a bigger bra the other day. Yeah a nice perk huh. Tummy looks like I did last summer before I lost 10lbs. So my last Dr apt was a very quick in and out where the Dr found the heartbeat and asked for questions. We agreed that a calcium supp would be a good idea since I DO NOT drink milk. I can't even force myself to drink the stuff unless it's in my cereal. I go back in on my Bday for the BIG ultrasound to hopefully find out if it's the blue or pink team for us. We're all pretty excited. DS is pushing pretty hard for a boy but I keep asking him what if it's a girl? He told my dad "well if it's a girl we can't send it back!" I think he'll be ok though if it is. My SIL gave me a doppler I think it's called. It's just a little unit that you put on the belly and it has headphones to listen with. We tried it the other night and DH, DS and my mom all got to listen and by the time they FINALLY passed it to me it was silence! The little buggar was hiding from me. Pretty cool thing though and sure we'll be using it often.

1 comment:

twondra said...

So glad things are going well for you!!